About the Atlanta Fly Fishing Club
The Atlanta Fly Fishing Club is a member-supported, non-profit club where members share knowledge and experiences related to fly fishing.
Established in 1990
175+ current members
Join AFFC, and you will share in these benefits.
1. Club Newsletter and Meeting Reminder – Announcements go out to all members before each meeting. The newsletter includes trip reports, announcements and some of the latest club news.
2. Members are included in all AFFC Groups.io emails to receive special announcements.
3. Members can participate in Club fishing trips.
4. Members have the opportunity to set up fishing trips with fellow AFFC fishers.
5. Members can participate in casting lessons and fly tying sessions.
6. Monthly meetings feature presentations given by fly fishing experts.
7. Online Zoom hangouts on the last Thursday of the month.
8. Members can learn more about fly fishing than they ever thought possible.
Q: How do I renew my membership?
A: You can renew your membership using the payment portal at the top of the page. PAY ONLINE HERE
Q: What do I do if I am not receiving the club newsletter?
1. Ensure your email address is up-to-date when you join the club or renew your membership.
2. Check your spam or junk folder.
3. Send an email to [email protected] requesting verification of your membership status.
4. DO NOT UNSUBSCRIBE.
Q: What do I do if I am not receiving the AFFC Groups.io email?
A: When you join AFFC, you are sent an invitation email via AFFC Groups.io. You need to accept our invitation and create your account. Check your spam or junk folder if you have not received an invitation.
Q: How do I post to our Groups.io site?
A: Log into your AFFC Groups.io account and review the first two topics here, “Read Me and How to change your email contact.”
Q: How do I contact a trip leader?
A: Log into the AFFC Groups.io website to send your question or request to them. Your request will be forwarded to the trip leader.
Q: What should I do if my email address changes?
A: Log into your AFFC Groups.io account and review the first two topics here, “Read Me and How to change your email contact.” Can’t log in? Email [email protected] for help with your new and old address. This will be forwarded to the membership officers.